What's the funniest Achievement, in your opinion?
I would say 'Power Moves. I just actually did all today with a friend. Probs the funniest one I ever did.
I would say 'Power Moves. I just actually did all today with a friend. Probs the funniest one I ever did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adept Meg.
Unlike the others, she's staring directly into our souls.
I had my most hated achievement which was evil incarnate.
Now that I have it I can do it more easily.
But probably power moves, it was really fun.
I was going to say power moves too, I did it with the new Ace cosmetic where his shirt is nearly unbuttoned. It felt amazing.