Glyphs ranked best to worst
Red and Blue glyphs: Simple to do and not much of a challenge
Yellow Glyphs: A bit annoying but fine minus when your facing Doc
Purple glyphs: Not easy and not fun because i can't find them they say look for the ooze on the ground and nope can find it purple glyphs are the major kick to the nards.
Comments
The purples are killer only, and can be seen with BBQ for a hint
My order is more or less the opposite. I think yellow glyphs are technically more fun than purple, but I am a killer main. Which is also why I put blue last. Screw those.
Yellow.
Keep in mind glyphs are challenges, and the yellow glyph is definitely a challenge to succeed in claiming.
This entire time i wasted on finding it as survivor my brain fizzles with anger.
i'm cursed to always run into doctor when doing yellow glyph challenge
but i've also never failed a yellow glyph challenge, even in madness 2 vs one of those 'impossible skillcheck' builds
guess i've just got the rhythm
Yellow is best.
Blue is the worst.