can you adjust the adept trophy's for killer's it says merciless but i got leather faces for 4k

Can the devs just change it to that

Comments

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Can the devs just change it to that

    A 4K is a merciless victory. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

  • CoolAKn said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    Can the devs just change it to that

    A 4K is a merciless victory. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

    Because it dont clarify it as one I thought merciless was getting the trophy to have the merciless double pip
  • So all in all can the devs just change it from merciless to kill all 4
  • You have to sacrifice them all on a hook to get the trophies, thats a merciless victory. Seems pretty simple and straightfoward to me, no need to change anything.
  • Again you get two pips and its called merciless killer and a trophy you might get a merciless killer with that killers 3 perks so it gets confusing but thanks all I'm gonna do now for them is basement camp and hard tunnel