STOP ENDING GAME PLAY

I am losing all my offerings every time somebody wants to back out of the game I should be able to keep my offerings if they do that #########. Fix that ######### ASAP. Y’all stop worrying about money and worry about your supporters!

Comments

  • I feel you!

    I was saying the same thing last night, after countless offerings were lost trying to play a few games.

    I guess that is business tho, we are easily replaced. Obviously they care more about bringing in new players and cash than retaining long term players.

    ######### business model , IMO.

    But, judging from how bad customer service is IRL, it must be the norm nowadays

  • Only the person who ended the game should loss there offerings , not the rest of the players show some love!!!!!

  • @dolo95yall said:

    I am losing all my offerings every time somebody wants to back out of the game I should be able to keep my offerings if they do that #########. Fix that ######### ASAP. Y’all stop worrying about money and worry about your supporters!

    100%.

    I've been having Killers DC 20 seconds into the game, and I lose my offerings and add ons. It's pretty #########. It's been happening more and more often. That or if another surv bails when it loads a map they don't like.

  • @Mistress_Of_Puppets said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289503/stop-ending-game-play

    100%.

    I've been having Killers DC 20 seconds into the game, and I lose my offerings and add ons. It's pretty #########. It's been happening more and more often. That or if another surv bails when it loads a map they don't like.

    Wish I could sue for anything lol time wasted