What perks are on Shrine this week?

Comments

  • I don't know but probably nothing that great.
  • We’re Gonna Live Forever 

    Agitation

    Balanced Landing

    Territorial Imperative 
  • @ModernFable said:
    We’re Gonna Live Forever 

    Agitation

    Balanced Landing

    Territorial Imperative 

    I picked this game up during the last BBQ event and I think this may be the third time Territorial Imperative has come up. It sucks how we get more bad perks more often then good perks. I know if I buy the hag with shards then the next week they will have ruin hehe. I guess it's that or wait for a year and hope it miraculously shows up by then.

  • Jed said:

    @ModernFable said:
    We’re Gonna Live Forever 

    Agitation

    Balanced Landing

    Territorial Imperative 

    I picked this game up during the last BBQ event and I think this may be the third time Territorial Imperative has come up. It sucks how we get more bad perks more often then good perks. I know if I buy the hag with shards then the next week they will have ruin hehe. I guess it's that or wait for a year and hope it miraculously shows up by then.

    Well a lot of it has to do with how many bad perks there are in the game.

    That being said, this Shrine is pretty average. Two okay perks, a good perk, and a bad perk.
  • I've just been waiting for BBQ and chili to pop in. Maybe one day.

  • Jed said:

    @ModernFable said:
    We’re Gonna Live Forever 

    Agitation

    Balanced Landing

    Territorial Imperative 

    I picked this game up during the last BBQ event and I think this may be the third time Territorial Imperative has come up. It sucks how we get more bad perks more often then good perks. I know if I buy the hag with shards then the next week they will have ruin hehe. I guess it's that or wait for a year and hope it miraculously shows up by then.

    Ruin is overrated anyway. Don't bother.