A gift of Halloween
Fishnet Pumpkins
Which color scheme do you prefer?
Or
Side note:
spray paint lets off a sweet odor. This can attract Yellow Jackets. Little bastard stung me in the painting process.
Tagged:
BHVR
Fishnet Pumpkins
Which color scheme do you prefer?
Or
Side note:
spray paint lets off a sweet odor. This can attract Yellow Jackets. Little bastard stung me in the painting process.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont even recognize #1 as a pumpkin lol
I think #2 would be amazing inverted - primarily black with orange lines
Added a couple more. These two are fake pumpkins I spray painted.
"fake pumpkins" - what did you use to fake it??
about 15 bucks and a trip to hobby lobby. ๐
seriously though, they are prefabbed fake pumpkins. I have a few stored away somewhere in my shop.