WOOOPS
uhhh i messed up, i did check the perks BUT i confused better together icon with prove thyself icon
BIG SORRY
dunno how to delete threads
uhhh i messed up, i did check the perks BUT i confused better together icon with prove thyself icon
BIG SORRY
dunno how to delete threads
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bug too overpowered devs nerf if fast pls!!!
That's awesome, I liked it before but now I can't wait to use it!
No Blast Mine either?
That's actually a decent change to that perk. Let's you know to go for another gen and be more optimal. Thanks for pointing this out.
Bug or blast mine.
Reading the topic, I tried 2 matches with Visionary.
The first match, I noticed that if I was doing my Gen, I can see aura of Nea who was also doing Gen (longer distance than Visionary because I saw Nea but not saw the Gen she was doing), and I stopped seeing Nea right the time I stop doing my Gen. I kept repeating it (hold & release M1 on Gen) and it goes like that.
The 2nd match, killer had Surge...
I may need some other to check if it happens like what I had.