Is Pig getting buff?
And why is it so hard? I am not sure I should laugh or be angry in this situation.
https://youtu.be/e8w6J8kzZ5UAnd why is it so hard? I am not sure I should laugh or be angry in this situation.
https://youtu.be/e8w6J8kzZ5U
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats pretty funny ngl
3rd time I'm seeing this. Seems a hacker has found a new way to have fun... for now.
Figures it's a gross Drill Pig player.
Wow, they didn't let you go after beating the trial? This is about as Canon as it gets.
I'm waiting for a hacker to turn Deathslinger's spear rifle into a spear shotgun and spear multiple people with one shot, that'd be funny and awful at the same time.