Can't move after getting unhooked
This has been happening to me about 4 times. I think it happened to another survivor yesterday. once you get unhooked you can't do anything for a few seconds.
This has been happening to me about 4 times. I think it happened to another survivor yesterday. once you get unhooked you can't do anything for a few seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Console? Happens to me stometimes too.
yeah on xb1
So weird, this was happening right after Silent Hill release I believe... and now it's back. I saw a clip of it happening to someone on PC, hasn't happened to me yet thankfully
yeah it happens on pc to last night my firend wasnt able to move for the rest of the match after using flash bang
Happened to me since new update. I'm on PS4. Got unhooked, and couldn't move. Killer hit me about 4 seconds later. 3 seconds after hit it registered as soon as I was able to move again.