Did anyone notice haddonfield actually got nerfed

So I played a game on haddonfield yesterday and I noticed that the main building had one window less upstairs and didnt have the bs window next to the basement stairs.

Maybe this was just insanely lucky rng or they wrote it in the patch notes and I'm just stupid lol

Comments

  • @Elik said:

    So I played a game on haddonfield yesterday and I noticed that the main building had one window less upstairs and didnt have the bs window next to the basement stairs.

    Maybe this was just insanely lucky rng or they wrote it in the patch notes and I'm just stupid lol

    The basement window is rng

  • @Elik said:

    So I played a game on haddonfield yesterday and I noticed that the main building had one window less upstairs and didnt have the bs window next to the basement stairs.

    Maybe this was just insanely lucky rng or they wrote it in the patch notes and I'm just stupid lol

    Its rng but you are right with the dc penality off haddonfield got nerf

  • ohhhhhhh sweet, sweet child

  • yeah but neither of the two that can spawn were there

    the one next to the stairs and the one that drops u down into the basement were both closed

  • @Elik said:

    So I played a game on haddonfield yesterday and I noticed that the main building had one window less upstairs and didnt have the bs window next to the basement stairs.

    Maybe this was just insanely lucky rng or they wrote it in the patch notes and I'm just stupid lol

    Can confirm the windows in the second floor. Had two games where neither of the upper front windows were open, it was not possible to get to the front roof at all.

  • I don't think there was an overt nerf, given that front roof access and god window still can spawn, I think the front roof access got shadow nerfed by removing its requirement.