Can't escape with Mikaela

10 games in a row. 10! And the SBMM has put me with either dimwited survivors that couldn't care less about the objective, or killers that are far above our skill level. I just want to complete the damn rift challenge. Not to mention it really sucks knowing that a brand new perk is deactivated, along with a bug where your loading screen can go for 10+ minutes resulting in players disconnecting. This has been a major contributing factor into this long night of horror/grinding.

Comments

  • 11. We had it down to one generator and a teammate disconnected. I'm so tired of this game.

  • Are you on PlayStation? You could just team up with friends and let them do all the work and you focus on stealth and escaping. I helped a friend do it that way yesterday, the three of us protected him.

  • I got mine with the hatch. I tend to play aggressive and it gets me in a lot of trouble when it comes to things like these.

    Funny story with this hatch though. I was going to DS a hook camper and use the stun to unhook a teammate, but then another survivor came after I got downed and I got left to bleed out. Hatch spawned on my head. Heh.

    It'll come.