Question about tangled hooks
These things have been confusing me. When I hook a survivor on them it usually gives me 1000bp for tangled hook but sometimes it gives me 3000bp for cursed tangled hook. Why does it randomly give more or less
These things have been confusing me. When I hook a survivor on them it usually gives me 1000bp for tangled hook but sometimes it gives me 3000bp for cursed tangled hook. Why does it randomly give more or less
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you get less for each subsequent survivor you put on the same tangled hook
Did you play an event offering?
If it's like the Blighted hooks from years past, then you get a sum of points no matter what, and even more if you actually used an event offering that match.