Event questions
What are the free skins and can you provide a picture I'm curious as I've seen 2 free skins mentioned multiple times
Call me lazy but I'm not reinstalling just to get the skins to see only to Uninstall right after
What are the free skins and can you provide a picture I'm curious as I've seen 2 free skins mentioned multiple times
Call me lazy but I'm not reinstalling just to get the skins to see only to Uninstall right after
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But I am too lazy to post it for you ๐
Curse our laziness
Currently you can get a free top
fromfor mikaela:A Charm:
And A doctor skin that I dont have but here it is:
You have to complete rift challenges to unlock the skins so you wont be able to log on, get the skins, and log off.
Ngl that's a nice top