Keys in every chest again

Edit: Not a bug, i can confirm it was a one time thing, i coudn't repeat it in the same map or any. A mod can close this.

Playing on pc.

Hi so apparently key drops are bugged again. I got 3 keys 1 ultra rare and 2 rares from chest in gas station just with plunderer and nothing more.

20211022190829_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I ran Plunderers and Ace in the Hole earlier. 4 chests and 0 keys.

  • @Alec_Morgenstern said:

    I ran Plunderers and Ace in the Hole earlier. 4 chests and 0 keys.

    Same map? I was using only plunderer anyway. Using more perks that change luck probably gives other results. I didn't test it on other maps.

  • I'd chalk this up to just being plunderers, it's not hugely uncommon to get multiple keys while using it

    If this happened with no plunderers then I'd be concerned

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I'd chalk this up to just being plunderers, it's not hugely uncommon to get multiple keys while using it

    If this happened with no plunderers then I'd be concerned

    Well I never got more than 1 or 2 before and i play since 2016 lol so 3 its nuts. Im trying to get to Gas Haven again to see if its map related. I didn't get any keys in other maps.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583075#Comment_2583075

    Well I never got more than 1 or 2 before and i play since 2016 lol so 3 its nuts. Im trying to get to Gas Haven again to see if its map related. I didn't get any keys in other maps.

    I've had 3 keys happen in one game before, it's rare but not impossible! Especially because of how much Plunderers increases the chances to get one

    There was a bug at one point tho where everyone basically had plunderers basekit and man that was such a wild time lmao

  • I wouldn't be surprised if they upped the chances for keys in chests since they're not busted anymore. I'd appreciate if they put ADDONS on keys found in chests without needing Ace In The Hole so they wouldn't be useless when you find them. AGH

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583134#Comment_2583134

    I've had 3 keys happen in one game before, it's rare but not impossible! Especially because of how much Plunderers increases the chances to get one

    There was a bug at one point tho where everyone basically had plunderers basekit and man that was such a wild time lmao

    Yeah i remember, that's why i thought it was bugged again. Guess i was extremely lucky and i should go play the lotery today ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I can confirm it was a one time thing. I just loaded in Gas Haven again and didn't get any key.