Why don't more people use object Of obsession?
It's a good perk. I really like that it helps against aura reading
It's a good perk. I really like that it helps against aura reading
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Many people used to run it. It was nerfed a year or so ago, i imagine most people that ran it dropped it after that. Old OoO was beyond busted, an absolute nightmare when run by even a halfway decent swf.
I used to run it a lot after it’s rework, then I just stopped using it. Not sure why. You’ve convinced me to run it again.
Alert is better imo. Unless it's a Nurse chances are the killer will be kicking pallets/gens all the time.
Too risky. I always end up being an obsession. It mostly help the killer to find me.
Because if you're the obsession it can unironically sandbag you
Sometimes you need to keep out of sight and Object lights you up like a christmas tree if ur the obsession