Because of the sheer amount of them now, removing the tier list would be better now.
An alternative would be to select a set number of perks you want to appear in the bloodweb. If that were the case, I don't mind keeping tiers. But as it currently stands I think tiers have had their day in the sun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They add nothing of value to the game and only exist to bloat the game with more unnecessary grind. They should have been gone years ago.
Considering the amount of perks we have in the game, yes they should be removed. Perk tiers just make the already miserable grind even harder.
Because of the sheer amount of them now, removing the tier list would be better now.
An alternative would be to select a set number of perks you want to appear in the bloodweb. If that were the case, I don't mind keeping tiers. But as it currently stands I think tiers have had their day in the sun.
It'd be a great start to reducing the grind.