Is Purple Glyph challenge bugged?
I can't find it in 5 matches. I searched everywhere.
I can't find it in 5 matches. I searched everywhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ reveals it for some reason if that helps
It moves, and is for killers only, I believe. Haven’t gotten to those challenges myself, though.
Yeah I double checked
That classic bhvr clarity 😂
OMG, i thought it was both killer and survivor challenge, i didn't check.
My bad, thanks guys!
It does say "Killer Glyph Challenge" in the description but it's easy to miss.
I almost tried it as survivor myself but I watched a video first so I could see what I was looking for and it was mentioned on the video that it was only for killers. It wasn't until then that I noticed it in the description.