Can Hex: Plaything activate on a Boon totem?

1.png

I thought I could use to counter Boon totems since it would activate on top of it and deactivate the Boon, but apparently I am wrong!?

Comments

  • Yeah, it only activates on Dull totems, not on either Blessed or Hexed totems. I think it would actually be cool to use against Boons since they would either be forced to bless the Hex (24 seconds) or cleanse it and lose a blessable totem. Plus, the Plaything Survivor might not have a Boon and then they would either be forced to be Oblivious for 90 seconds or remove the totem from play.

  • @Hippie said:

    Yeah, it only activates on Dull totems, not on either Blessed or Hexed totems. I think it would actually be cool to use against Boons since they would either be forced to bless the Hex (24 seconds) or cleanse it and lose a blessable totem. Plus, the Plaything Survivor might not have a Boon and then they would either be forced to be Oblivious for 90 seconds or remove the totem from play.

    That's so sad. I was going to buy Hex: Plaything. Thank you.

  • @Mercês said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2581985#Comment_2581985

    That's so sad. I was going to buy Hex: Plaything. Thank you.

    No problem, happy gaming! 😎