Do you guys still face VS Pinhead?

To be fair I didn't play that much Survivor these days but still I can't find any Pinhead killer xD

Is he rare or more common on avarage for you?

Comments

  • Fairly common for me. I still run into one at least once a day

  • Naw he's for upper mmr builds only. He's a real 1v4 killer and requires dedicated attention and accurate skill shots in order to be effective.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    To be fair I didn't play that much Survivor these days but still I can't find any Pinhead killer xD

    Is he rare or more common on avarage for you?

    Haven’t seen Pinhead much lately around these parts

  • I rarely see pinheads in person or on streams that aren't just using Engineer's Fang honestly.

  • I don't face against him much.

  • 1 out of every 3 matches I play are against Pinheads

  • I faced two yesterday (out of like thirty matches), but for some reason I've been getting a lot of Onis lately. I easily saw like thirteen yesterday.

  • He's my main (still waiting for a Pinhead icon for the forums 😉) but haven't played him recently because of dailies, rift challenges, etc.

    That's something to consider. With a brand new rift, people will undoubtedly be playing different killers. This round it's Trickster.

  • I honestly forgot he was a killer until i looked in the store and saw him.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    To be fair I didn't play that much Survivor these days but still I can't find any Pinhead killer xD

    Is he rare or more common on avarage for you?

    I love playing pinhead.

  • I found him to be quite common (multiple days saw two-three of him in a row and others sprinkled around), but that was before the controversy, which I'd imagine is pushing a few people away from using him (out of disdain for him existing or fear of being attacked for using him).