Low graphics settings. Is this a visual bug with the charms or is it intentional ?
hey,
Plattform: PC, Steam
When I set my graphics settings to High or Ultra, I don't have the problem.
However, I play DBD on Low setting because it runs the best and smoothest for me there. I don't know if these are visual bugs or if it's intentional though. With some charms I noticed that they either clip on certain characters or are placed incorrectly. Some charms are also displayed distorted or disappear in the clothes. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread or if something like this belongs in the bugforum or not. I need your advice or help. Here are a few small examples
For the following characters, the charms clip in the first position on Low graphics settings: Jill, Leon, Jun-Jin, Elodie,
The following charms look distorted on hook on low settings:
Spherical Bloodweb, Dendrite Cluster, Bloodied Token,
The following charms on lowsettings are missing the blue glow effect:
Tower of the Observer, Tower of the strong, Stabilized Glyph
The following charm is missing the glass effect:
Adrenal Glands
As I said, all this only on low setting. I really don't know if this is normal or if it's just visual bugs and if this is the right place for this post. If not please move it once. Hope one can help me there. Greetings





Comments
Happened to me on Ultra at some point, but it got fixed for me
glad to hear. As I said, everything is fine on Ultra and High. Only if I set the graphics settings to medium or low happens with the charms
one question sir. Can you test it on medium for me please ?
Will do in 3 hours, hold on
yeah it's not working on any setting now
Edit: nvm i unequiped the charm and equiped it again and it glows up as intended
yes, it just feels a bit stupid and unrealistic. Especially when you play on low settings. Currently, I also noticed that there is a texture error....also it takes until the graphics builds up in certain situations. With characters and clothing you can see that very well.