The end of the game
I’ve noticed that q times for survivors have gone up. As for killers it’s instant. It’s not hard to imagine why. It’s because no one wants to play killer any more. The MMR puts you against better and better survivors I didn’t mind it at first cause I could play wraith spirit or death slinger, but nerf. Before them Freddy or billy.
Why load in a game where it’s so one sided it’s stupid. I love this game or at least I did. You’ve been catering to one side of the people you market towards. killers have to try and get better when a nerf happens when survivors get good perks we over come the meta. But survivors don’t cause killers just get weaker.
its easy to see all the complaints of the survivors and think that something needs to be fixed but for every complaint that comes from a killer there is 4 survivors that are complaining.
If you don’t consider the killer more the game will end.
Comments
well there's also way more people playing survivor to try out the new things, albeit one of them being disabled, so that's a factor