Should we get Halloween Kills Myers outfit
I think it would be cool and some easy money for behavior
I think it would be cool and some easy money for behavior
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Michael Myers seen in the game is owned by a different company than Halloween Kills. They only have the rights to use whatever was in the very first Halloween movie and that's it. If they wanted to use content from other films they would have to make more licensing deals with other companies and that probably isn't worth it for a skin.
I don’t think it would be possible as OP said, it belongs to a different company. He would most likely be a Legendary skin if he were to come into the game.
If we were to get a Michael Myers skin, it would have to be Ghost Sheet Myers as it does appear in the 1978 film. I am surprised we haven’t seen it yet in game.
We didn't get anything for when Halloween 2018 came out, so it's unlikely we're going to get anything now.