Infinite Loading Screen?

Ever sense the new update I've been unable to queue with my friends. The two of them can queue together no problem but if I try with them, the whole lobby gets stuck in an infinite loading screen. I can queue on my own no problem, its only if I queue with friends. Please help! I did validate the game files on steam also. (Probably should have mentioned I play on PC)

Comments

  • report it to feedback its a known bug

  • But how? There is no option to comment there for me or i don't get it, new to this forum.

  • Greetings I tried to uninstall game and install it and now game works perfect.

  • 12 for 14 on infinite loading screens today. Shows both how badly DBD has been working today, and how stubborn I am about trying to play anyway. If only the game wouldn't have taken my offering on almost all of those 12 screens.

  • Hope devs will prolong the Halloween event, because now is impossibile to play and do challenges.