I tried

I tried comming back to dbd to see what they did for halloween, but i tried 2 times to play a game, in both szenarios i had an endlessly long loading screen and when it finally said that the connection was lost and it was probably better cause when i went to see what rank the survivors where they were all red. I don't know what my emblem was since i haven't played in a while but i would asume it to be the lowest after more then 3 rank resets without playing

(I was afraid to leave the loading screen because i would have probably gotten a dc penalty)

Comments

  • They have got rid of the penalty right now due to all the crashes. Due to the last update.

  • Everyone and anyone can be red rank with brute force. Your mmr rating is a hidden number but you can still pip your way up and ratchet each rank; you may lose pips progress but you don't lose rank anymore

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    Everyone and anyone can be red rank with brute force. Your mmr rating is a hidden number but you can still pip your way up and ratchet each rank; you may lose pips progress but you don't lose rank anymore

    Its going to be awhile for this to sink in the collective mind.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579737#Comment_2579737

    Its going to be awhile for this to sink in the collective mind.

    Most people are ignoring it and pretending ranks still have a match making impact


    Tbh, during the rank reset, I still notice a complete contrast to the types of players im matched with. Given BHVR's ongoing track record dishonesty, I'd believe that the hidden number *and* ranks both have an impact on match making. Just maybe not like how it was before, because of the new number