Can you make changes to the sale for us vet players?

So it's sad that we can no longer pick the pieces we wish to earn in the events like we have in the past, but we do get some free ones and a discount on the blighted ones however....

Due to past events where I was limited on which pieces I could pick iv quite often ended up with 2/3 pieces of a set which now actually means I cant get a discount, I'm having to pay 400cells while other can get 2 pieces for 300cells etc.

Comments

  • Like can you update this? Kinda off putting to buy cosmetics.

    Like I dont need the pieces and I wont buy them without the sale but if they're on discount I'd get them just for supporting sake.

    Just feels like a slap in the face for being a long time supporter tbh, I'm not rich and I cant afford alot but most spare money goes into this game... so maybe please let the discount apply even if I own 2/3 pieces