I think YOU did a pretty good...job so far!

And i mean it (I dont care about nft drama - hate me or not). I really enjoy this new halloween event for me its like top 3 in general:

  1. Blood Feast (pls more i know they said "no" :c )
  2. Scorching Summer BBQ / This one
  3. Blood Hunt (more more more and more) / All Hallows' Eve

Hope for me in the future :)

EDIT: Yeah i know there are some really annoying bugs in game (since last patch ect) but i just want to have fun during Midnight Grove.

Comments

  • i Haven’t played it yet but I’m excited unlike some people

  • I only played the one game, but it seems pretty fun- I rarely want events to completely change everything, a little variation on the core game I enjoy is perfect as far as I'm concerned.