were we able to get blighted cosmetics with iridescent shards before or were they always auric cells

did previous events allow the purchase of blighted cosmetics with iridescent shards or were they all mainly auric cells?

not complaining just wondering.

Comments

  • Last year there were about four or five blighted/halloween outfits that could be purchased for shards. Prior to that it was only auric cells mixed with events that allowed the players to earn up to two outfits (or six pieces).

    This year there was one new blighted outfit so far (Nea) that could be bought with iri shards and a non blighted related set (Hillbilly).

    The details of the sale for today was not made clear yet.

  • A couple of years ago I believe it was dependent on the amount of serum you managed to collect. The serum could then be used to unlock up to 6 parts of certain Blight skins.

    I got Doctor and Wraith if I remember.

  • IMO the FOTM Cosmetics should be able to be partially earned with event Currency or fully purchased with Auric Cells, locked until the next associated Event when they're able to be Auric/Shards purchased, locked again until the 3rd associated Event when they become permanent Shop features with a static Auric cost and an inflated Shards costs that normalizes every subsequent associated Event.

  • I got Legion's blighted outfit for shards last year.