High risk low reward killer

Yes, it is me.I am unplayable because of 10 fps.Maybe some players can play me in rank 20 but rank 1 players know how to abuse me.I am waiting december and i will rise to top tier on console

Comments

  • Miss Console Nurse, I have a lot of respect for players who play the Nurse on console. I tried it myself but I gave up after a few games. There are a few players who play still play Nurse on the console despite all the frame issues and it amazes me. I would specifically like to tag a german streamer friend of mine, who plays exceptionally well on console despite the odds.

    https://m.twitch.tv/ztypic4l/profile

  • Miss Console Nurse, I have a lot of respect for players who play the Nurse on console. I tried it myself but I gave up after a few games. There are a few players who play still play Nurse on the console despite all the frame issues and it amazes me. I would specifically like to tag a german streamer friend of mine, who plays exceptionally well on console despite the odds.

    https://m.twitch.tv/ztypic4l/profile

    Is he playing on ps4 pro or base ps4.Because ps4 has 10-15 fps 
  • Tbh I'm learning nurse RN at rank 2 on console with basically PS4 and the only fps drop I have I when I play the hag. Your issue is based on certain maps or in general? I'm curious since I don't have that problem
  • you will not win anything in red ranks (Not bonus BP, iriscent, or adds ...)nothing! just long lobbies...

  • Malakir said:
    Tbh I'm learning nurse RN at rank 2 on console with basically PS4 and the only fps drop I have I when I play the hag. Your issue is based on certain maps or in general? I'm curious since I don't have that problem
    ######### its general issue.My frame rate only good in spirit's map
  • I have a 15 year old friend who plays nurse on console like its on pc, he actually plays on both. I dont know, I dontthink she's impossible, I even make her work the odd games at rank 1
  • I have a 15 year old friend who plays nurse on console like its on pc, he actually plays on both. I dont know, I dontthink she's impossible, I even make her work the odd games at rank 1
    You can't play like PC.