Happy Halloween!
Wishing everyone a spooky wooky Halloween! 🎃
Share spooky screenshots and wishes.
Share spooky screenshots and wishes.


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy Hallowed Blight!
I can’t wait for all those kids wearing winter coats over there costumes to be knocking on my door. Being north sucks
Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone gets their 60 vials!!
It's Spoopy Day, fam!
\o/
@Khalednazari @iNb4Ownage @Jack11803 @crabby247 @Plippy @Watery In case this song doesn't play in your menu today folks, give the classic Dead by Daylight Halloween theme a listen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU
What's an halloween?
Is that some kind of holiday?
When I go to the store or watch tv I only see christmas related stuff.
I was legit hoping that would get re-used this year. ;_;
Happy Halloween!

Still hoping for a SURPRISE MICHAEL COSMETICS from the devs