I can't launch a game as a killer
Every time i try to play i get stuck in the loading screen pls help me !!! but it's fine when i play survivor (i'm on ps4)
Every time i try to play i get stuck in the loading screen pls help me !!! but it's fine when i play survivor (i'm on ps4)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am on xbox and cant play more than one game without rebooting my system cause of the same issue. I have played better games built by 8 year olds.
I have restarted, and gotten the bug again. Two times in a row. It made me cry. Literally. I cried more tears than the 8 year olds who could build a better infrastructure than what we got...
Oh well.
I brought RE8 Village and (dirt cheap) Blair Witch on PS4 yesterday. Might give those a go instead.
Actually reinstalling the game to see if it works. i will let you know...
After reinstalling my game, the issue is fixed
Really? Well... I guess I will try it. I hate doing it, but a fix is a fix.
I was about to make a thread. As killer, i get stuck in loading screen 3 times in a row now. I forced closed the game. Btw, and those 3 times, Mikaela was in the lobby.
This game is a mess.
Yeah, it’s kinda ridiculous... although, commonplace with this game
I only play about 2 weeks anymore, during every event and new chapter release, and these bugs are amusingly unamusing.
...wonder if the Halloween event will be pushed back again🤔
Got stuck in a loading screen for like 10 minutes before it finally let me free.
Well I guess I'm gonna play something else now, not dealing with that again.