DBD vs For Honor cross over event.

For Honor gets:

-A new menu

-2 new outfits (Trapper and Huntress)

-2 new Executions (Trapper and Huntress)

-A new Signature (Hatch Escape)

-AI Minions were given DBD masks (Legion for the Knights, Oni for the Samurai, and Trapper for the Vikings)

-And a brand new "Survivor of the Fog" gamemode where two teams play a Domination-style map whilst an AI-controlled raid boss The Trapper with his chase music, red stain, heavy breathing going around setting traps and 2-shotting people (but can be overwhelmed for extra points) with props around the map that are from DBD (gens, audio ques, hooks, repainted doors to look like lockers)


DBD:

-a Viking Helmet charm....

Come on BHVR, couldn't even do a For Honor themed skin or something ? Like not only is this disappointing for your players it low-key looks rude as hell, like if I ran a game I know I wouldn't collaborate with BHVR if I knew that, after making a new game mode, multiple animations, two outfits, and a brand new lobby to represent their game, and all I got in return to represent mine is a little key ring helmet that's barely noticeable in-game or might never be used. I never even played For Honor, just wants me to quit this game for the month or so and play For Honor special event instead. Maybe the people that works at BHVR could take some lessons from the For Honor devs on how to really please the fans cause if all you can do is a give us a charm..... *face palm* IDK what else to say, but BHVR has the laziest devs ever if all they can do is give us a charm.

Comments

  • @BlackRabies said:

    For Honor gets:

    -A new menu

    -2 new outfits (Trapper and Huntress)

    -2 new Executions (Trapper and Huntress)

    -A new Signature (Hatch Escape)

    -AI Minions were given DBD masks (Legion for the Knights, Oni for the Samurai, and Trapper for the Vikings)

    -And a brand new "Survivor of the Fog" gamemode where two teams play a Domination-style map whilst an AI-controlled raid boss The Trapper with his chase music, red stain, heavy breathing going around setting traps and 2-shotting people (but can be overwhelmed for extra points) with props around the map that are from DBD (gens, audio ques, hooks, repainted doors to look like lockers)

    DBD:

    -a Viking Helmet charm....

    Come on BHVR, couldn't even do a For Honor themed skin or something ? Like not only is this disappointing for your players it low-key looks rude as hell, like if I ran a game I know I wouldn't collaborate with BHVR if I knew that, after making a new game mode, multiple animations, two outfits, and a brand new lobby to represent their game, and all I got in return to represent mine is a little key ring helmet that's barely noticeable in-game or might never be used. I never even played For Honor, just wants me to quit this game for the month or so and play For Honor special event instead. Maybe the people that works at BHVR could take some lessons from the For Honor devs on how to really please the fans cause if all you can do is a give us a charm..... *face palm* IDK what else to say, but BHVR has the laziest devs ever if all they can do is give us a charm.

    I mean with that logic, For Honor looked rude as hell when collaborating with Samurai Shodown. A 2d fighting game, which was able to keep the identity of a character almost perfectly.

    And For Honor didn't have anything added from Shodown.

    Also I'm pretty sure there are a few ex For Honor devs that have joined BHVR. I can guarantee this is not the last time For Honor and DbD will collab