Some suggestions for some killers

Hello! In this discussion I will say some suggestion that I think this 3 killers need a bit of love.

The Spirit:

-The Spirit have a cool nerf that you can point where she is, but I think you guys could buff a bit more bonsai addon and other addons that's not duration and speed one, and I think that the "nerf" in iron will should be review.

The Deathslinger:

-The deathslinger now have a cooldown for not quick shot, I dont like this change BUT, if you guys not revert that, I think you guys could buff a bit his shoots. His range shoot could have a bit more range (like 2 meters) , his shot cooldown could be downed a bit (like 0,5 sec) , and he's nerfed addons (move speed while aiming) could have some bit buffs (2,5% to 4% and 1% to 3%)

The Trapper:

Trapper should have some basekit buffs, and a bit buff in some addons, most of his addons are pretty strange, like the one that you have a silent trap, or the aura reading one that is just 5 seconds, or the one that you cant pick up your traps.

What you guys think? I want your opnions.

Comments

  • To be fair Trapper just got a pretty good buff this last patch by having an extra trap in hand at the start of the match and always having six traps on the map every match. Plus they revamped some of his add-ons. It's probably worth seeing how those changes play out before doing much more with him. 🤷‍♂️

  • @dugman said:

    To be fair Trapper just got a pretty good buff this last patch by having an extra trap in hand at the start of the match and always having six traps on the map every match. Plus they revamped some of his add-ons. It's probably worth seeing how those changes play out before doing much more with him. 🤷‍♂️

    Thanks for your opnion! I agree with that, but I think his addons could be a bit more buffed, because some of they do "nothing" like before the rework