Hatch Nerf = Upcoming Killer Nerf
Now hatch has been nerfed, so expect an increased kill rate. Increasing the killer stats will only give them more nerfs. I am happy for that nerf. Maybe they'll finally add pallets in the dead zones :)
Now hatch has been nerfed, so expect an increased kill rate. Increasing the killer stats will only give them more nerfs. I am happy for that nerf. Maybe they'll finally add pallets in the dead zones :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am definitely all about more pallets <3
I always said the hatch greatly reduced killrates. So if it was 70% killrate, probably 90% of the time the gates were never opened.
No me, I am all about more pallets
Yep, hatch was one of the main ways for me to escape solo queue, I’ve died 9/10 games since then. Running bond does nothing but shows how randoms tend to just crouch behind things. Cant do anything about that.
and hooks?
And hooks. I love pallets and hooks. Sometimes I drop them.
Sometimes I'll kick them tho.