Trapper and Bubba vault animations look off with this new update.

Title. Am I the only one that has noticed something is just... different with their vault animation. I don't know about other killers, I've just noticed it with these two so far (aside from Plague; hers still looks the same) I can't put my finger on why it looks different but it does. Have their animations been changed / bugged or am I tripping?

Comments

  • I've noticed with wraith too, it's like the camera zooms out or something.

  • Played bamboozle myers yesterday and immediately discovered they changed the vault animation. It feels awful now.

  • @Leomm1 said:

    I've noticed with wraith too, it's like the camera zooms out or something.

    YES! Like their legs disappear during the vaulting animation but on the survivor side, it's the same. :/

    @TheArbiter said:

    Played bamboozle myers yesterday and immediately discovered they changed the vault animation. It feels awful now.

    It does feel awful. Sluggish almost. Definitely not a good change if this was indeed a change.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I saw it on trickster too.

    Are there any killers we HAVEN'T seen on since the new patch?

    Played Plague last night before bed and hers is still the same as before the patch. So far, just her that I know of. I was gonna test it on Spirit but got stuck on an infinite loading screen so I just went to bed but so far, Plague is an exception to the vault changes.

  • EDIT: It dawned on me why it looks so different. It looks like the identical vault animation to Pinhead.

  • I think it happened to all tall killers, I don't think I had that on Legion, but I remember that I noticed it on Wraith.

    Yeah, it kinda looks like Pinhead vaulting.