Bug or cheat?
Since new update survivors on ps4 cannot move after unhook for about 5 seconds or they get back on the hook visually before they can start moving again.
Just now I had a round on springwood (the killer chased me for the entire duration of corrupt on 1 palett without getting a hit before he gave up on me) in the end I took a hit to finish the last gen. I ran through a palett and couldn't move or throw it down as soon as I got to the other side. I just froze and could watch the killer approach, but wasn't able to do anything. He teleported through the palett and downed me. I couldn't even move or recover on the ground, not till he downed another survivor and he came back to hook me.
Has anyone else seen the same issue? Is it a bug or was the killer doing something?
Comments