did they modify the killer vault animation or something?
bubba feels so slow while vaulting, slower than before.
bubba feels so slow while vaulting, slower than before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes
I can't even chase someone through a window now.
bubba feels different, he feels different to me while using his power, something changed but I don't know what.. Chainsaw FOV or Chainsaw speed...
It seems like the vault speed is the same but the pov acts a little wacky. Probably yet another bug.
It's definetly different, but mostly on tall killers. On Ghostface for example I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
I noticed it too yesterday on Myers, and then just now on Wraith. It's like the camera zooms more or something. Definitely feels very awkward and I hope it wasn't intentional.
I'm actually scared when it comes to animation bugs, like I bet the lack of scratchmarks we had a while ago was because they were implementing boon totems, now with the animation bug/change I'm feeling that they are changing something else like maybe vault speed or new perks like bamboozle.