Adrenaline not working on hooks
I was on a hook before the gen pop, and when i was saved i didnt get my adrenaline
playing on pc
Tagged:
Pending
I was on a hook before the gen pop, and when i was saved i didnt get my adrenaline
playing on pc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just had this occur to me on Autohaven. Was on the hook, last generator popped, I got pulled off and was injured. It cost a poor, valiant survivor their life because they saved me in the end. 😥
Same: https://youtu.be/nz01ffNANI0
Endgame: https://i.imgur.com/tkAORdR.png
What perks were you using at the time? Maybe there's a correlation?
Happened to me earlier today.
Also on Autohaven. Last gen popped, but when I was unhooked I was still injured and got no haste boost. Other perks were diversion, borrowed time, and prove thyself.
yep, same here. adrenaline not activated after being unhooked. 2 games in a row
It also happens if your in a pyramid heads cage
Can confirm just happened to me
I mean... that's the way it should be really.
No it shouldn't.
No, descritpion says that you will get healed and get a haste buff once you are released from incapacitated status aswel.
+1. Adrenaline not working after beeing unhooked.
PS4 Version in PS5 here.
any statement?
and no, that’s not the way it should be. U seem to be a killer with noed.
Has happened to me on multiple occasions. No mention of it in the bugfix list. Or even in the Known Issues underneath.
Same thing happened to me today on multiple occasions. Good job BHVR.