I just had these Perk ideas

I tried to make them worth running, but also not completely broken, let me know if the numbers are too high or just the ideas themselves are too flawed.

Also I just want to mention, I always wanted a perk that makes Survivors suffer from a speed penalty from the start of the Trial, kinda like No Mither, I think challenge perks are fun.


Slow start

You start the Trial with a 5% movement speed penalty.

Each time you cleanse a Totem, gain a stackable 1/1.5/2% increase in movement and vaulting speeds for the rest of the Trial.


Loosing Hope

When a chase begins, you gain a 15% increase in vaulting speeds.

For every 5 seconds while in the chase, your vaulting speed decreases by 5% down to a minimum of -25/-20/-15%.

When the chase ends, Loosing Hope persists for 5 seconds afterwards.

Comments