What Blighted Skin would you want to see or have?
I forgot about a Blighted Demogorgon, but it wouldn't happen anyway. Not unless Netflix let's it happen before then.
I forgot about a Blighted Demogorgon, but it wouldn't happen anyway. Not unless Netflix let's it happen before then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Pig main, only right. At least it's the one I'd like to have the most, but any blighted killer skin is welcome.
Having blighted Freddy would've been nice too, giving how he has literally nothing but default and prestige skins.
Makes you wish we got Robert England's Freddy.
only saw the all of them option after i voted oni, but oni seems like he'd get the best one out of those
Pig is the only one of my mains who hasn't gotten a blighted skin yet, so she is the obvious choice.