who else is using the new any means necessary?
This is one of my favorite perks now, I love the aura reading feature.
This is one of my favorite perks now, I love the aura reading feature.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess everyone who was using it and Alert before this patch.
I used with windows before this patch but now that saves me a perk slot.
I only played one survivor match last night I ran AMN, Windows, Sabo, Emphathy. The Pig I played against didn't mind game just kicked and began chasing again so I was only able to reset 2-3 but I felt it was still clutch.
imagine 4 survivors running AMN in The Game.
I don't want to imagine that. Hopefully I would see one get reset so I just blindly kick every pallet either way probably taking a L.
I always kick every pallet on that map lolol. It's a nice workout for killers!! 🤣
Their is a lot of unsafe pallets I want survivors to run to. I leave them up for a bit and kick safe/god pallets.
I don't really care anymore. I fell in love with Blood Favor already so it will be in most of my builds.....It would be so good on that map. Really enjoyed it on Hawkins too.