I've played 7 Spirit games so far
I managed to 4k or 3k + last survivor got hatch in all of them. Some of them were at 4 or 5 gens remaining. So my opinion on nerfed Spirit? Her strength hasn't dipped at all and she is still one of the best killers in the game. As a Spirit, you just have to be more mindful than before, as you can't expect free hits anymore. I also feel like she is a lot more fair and balanced than before because survivors have information to work with. In my honest opinion, every killer should live up to what Spirit is at right now as she's got full control in the chase as the killer should but there is some interaction that forces both sides to make reads.
I'll be playing her a lot more soon because Spirit after the nerf is the most fun killer that I have ever played as.
Comments
what I really want to know and see is how far you get her mmr and when you hit your own personal wall of skill how well she fairs compared to other killers at that same level. That is when we will truly know if she's doing good or if shes been decently nerfed down.
Yeah, I don't it was that big nerf, she is still top 5 killer imo.
Some of her new add-ons are really fun to use.
Mainly I don't need to feel bad for playing her. Well, survivors still stopped playing a lot.
I don't know that system is just so ######### confusing that I can't tell what my MMR is at. Some games I get good survivors, some games I get bad survivors.
I wish we could see MMR as personal info at least.
It would be really fun to find out how far I can get without slow-down perks...
Kinda only way to guess your MMR is based on survivor's playtime, but yeah not really good way.
I love her add ons, especially Wakazashi Saya.
Really wish behavior would show us the direct numbers but the best way to tell is when you inevitably reach a wall where the survivors are noticeably better than you. you lose maybe one or two matches and then the survivors suddenly seem like their all controlled by Patrick starfish. you then go a game or two winning, rince and repeat. unless you start improving yourself you will straddle this cycle under the new sbmm. obviously this is way more observable with the best players in the game who have hit their legitimate skill ceiling. you'll see some of the best killer mains that aren't comp player level win, win, win, then suddenly their up against a comp team that's practicing. then suddenly go back up against more chill players