Steve's voice suddenly higher pitched

PC - Steam

Steve's voice is higher pitched than normal after the 5.3.0. update. You can listen to it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ljg4TGsMEs
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I noticed the same recently, i thought it's my game or some config of my pc but not.

  • I have a feeling this might be with the stranger things license leaving. Nancy also got a higher pitched voice and all their perks have been re named.

  • @HighQualityDonut said:

    I have a feeling this might be with the stranger things license leaving. Nancy also got a higher pitched voice and all their perks have been re named.

    Oh please no. Steve and Nancy aren't even voiced by their respective actors, there's no reason to change their voices like that... Steve sounds awful! 😭

  • Nancy’s voice is higher too. Strangely, not all voice clips, though. Steve’s hook screams were fine for me.

  • It better not be part of it, cause I'm really sick of them not being clear with whats changing and leaving.