Survivor model bug (polygons show)
Step 1 : Boot the game on next Gen Xbox
Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, look at any survivor, including yourself
Step 4 : Notice the polygons showing and lack of texture on survivor face
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character played | All
- Perks played | All
- Map | All
- Frequency of the issue | Every match
- Xbox series s only possibly
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
Kate Denson above
Tagged:
Pending



Comments
Can confirm that this happens on Xbox Series X as well.
It's super ugly
I got an email back, they're working on it. I discovered a new phobia and glitch is that. I won't play the game until it's fixed it gives me chills and goosebumps.
Oh man I thought it was just me. All my survivors looked like they have reptile skin now.
Same here, xbox series S