Looping killers

Ok so is just me or I can't even loop killers I can't even outrun them with sprint burst its bs because even my friend who is really good cant even loop killers without dropping a pallet

Comments

  • By design the killer is meant to catch up to you. The best thing you can do is plan ahead and cut your corners as tightly as possible. Your goal in a chase is simply to waste as much of the killer's time as possible.

  • Share gameplay footage please

  • @Exult said:

    By design the killer is meant to catch up to you. The best thing you can do is plan ahead and cut your corners as tightly as possible. Your goal in a chase is simply to waste as much of the killer's time as possible.

    *laughs in Disturbed Ward*

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "cant even loop killers without dropping a pallet"

    You realize that's why pallets are there in the first place, right?

    This may be the most stereotypical survivor statement I have ever seen lmao

  • Hhhmm wanting 1v1 the killer and use 0 resources?

    The art of looping is about how long can you last before you have to drop the pallet and how long you last before going down...

  • Well they've released a ton of killers that are really good at shutting down loops recently. Looping as survivor has been getting harder and harder and more boring for the last year for so.

  • I just came back after not playing for about a year and I can tell I'm rusty as a killer at the loops. There's this fine line where I can currently catch people who are obviously casual players without much difficulty, but then I get matched with a veteran who either knows the layout of is using Windows of Opportunity and it's off the races! ๐Ÿ˜…

    But yeah, having to drop a pallet should be a normal thing in a chase, if a survivor never had to drop a pallet to stop a killer from catching them then it would be basically impossible for the killer to down them barring an ability that can help. Ideally the game should be in a state where a 115% movement killer with no particular ability can either force a pallet drop or get a hit on any survivor with likewise no special ability in a reasonably short amount of time. (It has to not take too long or by the time the killer gets two hits to down someone the game is practically over.)