Steam unavailable
Cannot retrieve the list of available content, I am making the post im my friends place who doesn't care enough to post. So he is unavailable to play and load the game after he updated the game.
Tagged:
Pending
Cannot retrieve the list of available content, I am making the post im my friends place who doesn't care enough to post. So he is unavailable to play and load the game after he updated the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same problem here. This occurred, I believe, after a boon totem/healing crash.
All my PC based friends cannot play as this is in fact a steam based thing after the update, why are so many bugs still not found after all the work? My gosh can't even play with my buddy now.
Same here. Got booted out of my match because I can never remember about Steam's Tuesday update. Now I can't get back in even after Steam is back up.
Same here, succesful 4k on ghostface and then boom crash, cant connect to store, or steam isnt working
Also having the same problem I finished a match then that happened
After Steam left for prevention, I stopped entering the game