Visual bug or not?
I was leveling up my Mikaela and have the 2 Nancy perk (althought she is lvl 11) and they have different names
If this happened to anyone else, let me know!
I was leveling up my Mikaela and have the 2 Nancy perk (althought she is lvl 11) and they have different names
If this happened to anyone else, let me know!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is because the ST perks has turned into universal perks, so everyone can get it -after 7 November- , but, their symbols who have the ST dlc will not change, only for the people who don't have ST (btw my game changed too)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/patchnotes
Survivor Perks
The following perks have become General Perks, and their names have changed:
Yeah, I got confused for a moment, it felt weird seeing new names but not new icons 🤣