Issues with the doctor

Hi,

I played the doc many times before the grade reset happens.

Before the grade reset I was really successfull with him. But since the reset happens, I noticed many issues, and I am not sure if I am the only one - but before I do an unneedy bug report I wanted to ask if someone has the same issues or if I am the only one:

It seems that I am slower then before (I compare the time other killers with the same speed needs to catch me on a straight way) - even if I have the shorter way I have to run behind a surv all over the map without getting in their range - without any obstacles, movement perks or sth. like that.

And the second issue is with the shock therapy:

In about 8 of 10 times it happens nothing when I hit a survivor (yes, I hit em, cause they e.g. stand still and the range can be seen, and yes I know the area of that effect...). Regardless that a hit should immediately cancel all interactions but this always has a delay - if there is even any effect. Mostly they don't care about this. In about 2 out of 10 cases it works as it should.

Comments

  • Yeah, latency really neuters his anti loop. You have to shock well in advance of when you really should.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Yeah, latency really neuters his anti loop. You have to shock well in advance of when you really should.

    Which I think is stupid. The shock should be immediate but in BHVR fashion, they make THAT into an add-on.

  • You can literally react to docs shock when it comes to windows. See if its on the ground at your feet. If yes. Vault. If no. Don't vault

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Yeah, latency really neuters his anti loop. You have to shock well in advance of when you really should.

    I know that this is how it works. That there is an short delay (even if the describtion says immediately). But what I mean is that there is a huge latency. I really got used to when I have to shock, but now I have to shock many meters before I normally had to shock cause the latency is way higher.

  • @Mammutjäger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2573512#Comment_2573512

    I know that this is how it works. That there is an short delay (even if the describtion says immediately). But what I mean is that there is a huge latency. I really got used to when I have to shock, but now I have to shock many meters before I normally had to shock cause the latency is way higher.

    Yes. I'm not talking about the latency as-designed, but connection latency. The plague and huntress have similar problems.