Having a miserable soloQ time....

First, I want to say I know why Killer's bring their best addons and meta builds. I completely understand as I used to play killer. I get it.

But the long queue times, due to mid chapter, and the fact that I can't have a normal match. It's been hell today. My teammates themselves have been ok for the most part but without the ability to communicate and coordinate and the random crashes... it's been awful.


Still waiting for the "if you run fun builds, you won't come across meta builds" 13 matches with non-meta builds and not a single shift in the killer or teammates perks.

Comments

  • There's every possibility that every time a killer queues they're going to run into sweaty try-hards with meta survivor perks and items/addons, so why risk getting utterly curbstomped when you could stand a chance of doing well?

    And I don't mean "winning" with a 4K, I mean getting points, I mean pipping, I mean the match not being over in 4 minutes.

    There is no incentive to queue up with non-meta perks. There is no reason to ever bring something "quirky" when nobody else has to play by those rules.

    DbD does not reward "quirky," it rewards playing the game in the current state, and that state sucks.

  • I've been running dumb builds and intentionally tanking my MMR. The bad part is that sometimes I feel like trying and slap on better perks and stop soft throwing and I end up against teams I just stomp. It makes me feel bad.

  • You will receive no mercy so give none.