Communal Event Offerings
I would really appreciate it if they changed the way event offerings worked in the future so they went into a killer pool and survivor pool. By that I mean if I were to purchase an event offering with one killer, I could spend it on another. The biggest problem for me on these events is that I will want to work toward a specific goal. In this case, I was trying to max out The Nightmare. The problem is that since I'm working on him, he doesn't have very many perks unlocked.
So I find myself dumping bloodpoints into killers that are already maxed out to get event offerings. Which is not where I want to put the bloodpoints. I want to be able to play whichever character I want while still participating in the events. I think this is a big reason that many people don't use the offerings. Because they want to work on a specific character, but aren't far enough along to have decent perks unlocked.
Comments
Thanks. Hopefully the devs love it too. I think it would make events much more enjoyable to participate in.
Thanks for the upvote.
Exactly! I don't like feeling either coerced into either playing a character I don't want to or putting bloodpoints into a character I don't want to just to participate in the event.
This would be amazing, I was trying to level up spirit but spent bp on other killers I didnt want to level up
Shared Event Offerings in between Killers/Survivors?
BEST IDEA, Thanks mate.