Bring back Glenvale!!!
TLDR just wanted to start a new thread lol Any idea when Glenvale is coming back?? Its my fav map!
TLDR just wanted to start a new thread lol Any idea when Glenvale is coming back?? Its my fav map!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was supposed to come back in this patch?
It’s back. I played it earlier.
Good news its back! Bad news some other map will probably be disabled to compensate smh
Maybe even... Glenvale. I mean, that is what happened last time it came back, anyways.
I was just in it 5 mins ago
Glenvale? What's that map?
reports of several maps with unbreakable boon totems.
dead dawg saloon.
Its back - for now...
I'd laugh my ass off if it became the only map without god boons and they turned the rest off just as long.